Description of Room
• Single rooms with shared ensuite bathroom
• Private verandah/balcony
• Views to the city and mountains
• Hand basin in each bedroom
• Fan and heater are installed as needed
• Television and telephone outlets are installed ready for use.
• Built-in wardrobe with hanging space and storage above
• Large windows give natural light and fresh air.
Size of Room
12 square metres
Description of Common Areas:
• Lounge and Dining Rooms with age appropriate furniture
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in common areas
• Television, DVD Player and Sound System and Piano in the Lounge.
• Common areas have large windows which give lots of natural light, fresh air and allow all residents to enjoy the views of the city or mountains.
• Dining Rooms permit residents to eat and enjoy the company of other residents at meal times.
• Meals can be served to a room if unwell.
• Tea and coffee making facilities are available
Specific Accommodation Features:
• Private balcony with views of the city or mountains.
• Large windows give lots of natural light and fresh air.
• Wide ground floor verandah available for residents and visitors to use.
• Relaxing maintained gardens
Additional Services at No Extra Cost:
• Chapel available to all
• Relaxing and well-kept gardens
• Strong pastoral care team
• Diversional Therapy team to enhance residents’ lifestyle
• Support to maintain and continue cultural beliefs and practices
• Volunteers support our care team
Additional Services at Extra Cost:
• Television outlet provided
• Residents can organise for Foxtel to be installed in their bedrooms.
• Telephone point provided for residents to connect their own private telephone
• Hairdressing Salon on site
• Kiosk/coffee shop on site open 0900 to 1400 Monday to Friday.
• Cold and Hot Drinks and Snack Machines on site
• Medical Centre, Private Hospital and Retirement Village on site. Services include GP practice and specialist suites, Dentist, Pharmacy, Day Surgery, Pathology,• Radiology/Xray and Physiotherapy
• Onsite free parking including wheelchair access
• Newspapers, Magazines available for sale at reception
• Subscription paper can be arranged by family or resident
• Free local newspaper available